Detoxyourworld Raw Cacao powder, certified organic
What is raw cacao powder (AKA chocolate Powder)?
Detox Your World’s Cacao Powder is the UK’s first raw, organically certified, antioxidant-rich cacao powder.
It’s created by cold-pressing our cacao beans into a cake separating the oil from the protein and fibre. The temperature is never allowed to exceed 120 degrees Fahrenheit and is usually 104 degrees F (all other cocoa powders are exposed to temperatures as high as 300 degrees Fahrenheit!). A high-accuracy thermometre monitors the process. Slowly, the pure, liquid cacao butter begins to sift off down a stainless steel valve. The remaining dry ‘cake-like’ material is then cold-ground, fine-milled and sifted so that only the finest, most bio-available raw cacao particles filter through into the finished product. This allows for maximum digestion and antioxidant absorption. It has a delightful, full, antioxidant-rich chocolate flavour.
Our unique technique uses absolutely no chemicals, no hexane, no solvents.
How to use this product
Add cacao powder to all your favorite smoothies, teas, coffee mixes, protein drinks, desserts or anything else you can think of. Just one or two spoonfuls can transform any recipe into a healthy chocolate treat. It even goes great on top of fresh fruit! Delight your friends with the best food ever! Enhance your pleasure to the maximum…enjoy!
Please refrigerate or store in a cool, dry place (out of direct sunlight) if you can, though it’s not essential. This product is microbe-free and highly-stable.
The amazing story of raw cacao powder
ORAC antioxidant laboratory analysis confirms that there are over 25,200 antioxidants in a single spoonful of raw cacao powder!
This delicious, easy-to-use and mega-potent (955 ORAC units per gram!) form of chocolate has broken a world record. Never before has there been 25,200 ORAC units of antioxidant power in a spoonful of anything.
Dark chocolate has been touted as a source of antioxidants, but this raw cacao is way beyond that. Living proof that raw is better!
What is ORAC?
USDA developed a scale called ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). It’s a high-tech way of measuring the ability of antioxidants destructive free radicals.
Here’s an example to illustrate a common confusion: one web site lists both dark cocoa powder and Acai powder (Acai is an exotic fruit from Brazil) at the top of the ORAC Scale. They say natural cocoa powder tops the list with a score of 26,000. The Acai berry rates second highest, making it the powerhouse of the fruit world with a score of 18,500. But what the company conveniently hides is that the cocoa powder and Acai ORAC ratings are for 100 grams! Could you eat 100 grams of straight cacao powder? Eugh! If you calculate the ORAC units per gram you quickly see that dark cocoa powder is at 260 and Acai is 185.
Not bad, but that’s nothing compared to the whopping 955 ORAC Units found in each gram of raw organic cacao powder! The raw version of cacao powder contains 367% more antioxidants than the very best cooked version. We knew the antioxidant rating would be good for this cacao, but even we were shocked with the results.
Antioxidants keep you looking young. They do lots of other things that we’re not allowed to mention due to UK law, so we suggest you check it out on the Internet.
A cheap way to get your antioxidants
One 500g bag of raw cacao powder delivers about 500,000 ORAC Antioxidant units. To get that same amount of ORAC units from other foods, you’d have to buy:
- 80 – 6 oz baskets of Organic Blueberries, which would cost you about £160-£250
- 94 – 6oz baskets of Organic Red Raspberries, which would cost you about £200-£300
- Over 5 lbs of frozen Acai, which would cost you at least £100 in a health-food store!
- 35.5 bottles of Himalayan Goji Juice, which would cost you about £500-£1,000!
- You’d need 24 bottles of Xango Mangosteen Juice, which would cost you about $500-£1,000!
- You’d even need over 5 bottles of Eniva’s VIBE Juice, listed in the Physicians Desk Reference as having the #1 highest ORAC value for a supplemental juice product. Even then, 5 bottles of VIBE would run you at least £125 and as much as £150!
This information goes to show how you need pay close attention to the true overall ORAC values of a product — or you won’t be getting the value you deserve.
But it also shows you how at ONLY £14.95 per 500g bag, our cacao powder is an absolute steal. Gram for gram this product is the heavy-weight champ of antioxidant products.
Remember that raw cacao powder contains about seven times as many antioxidants as cooked cacao powder, that’s about 723% more!
Because it’s concentrated, raw cacao powder has at least 33% more of many of cacao’s most vital nutrients! In Raw Cacao Powder, much of the oil is removed, while nearly all of the active nutrients remain. For example…
- The amino acid Tryptophan is found naturally in cacao. Tryptophan enhances relaxation and promotes better sleep. Now you’ll get at least 33% more when you use Raw Cacao Powder!
- Researchers have discovered that phenylethylamine (PEA) has a positive effect in enhancing feelings of love. And Chocolate has been proven to be an excellent source of PEA. Now you can love at least 33% more with Raw Cacao Powder!
- Cacao is the richest food source of magnesium of any common food. Magnesium is known as "the heart mineral", so you can love some more. Now you get at least 33% more magnesium gram-per-gram with Raw Cacao Powder!
- Raw Cacao Powder has at least 33% more Arginine, the amino acid enjoyed by lovers and bodybuilders
- And much, much more!
We could talk forever about the qualities of raw chocolate, but that’s what our book Naked Chocolate book is all about!
How to use raw chocolate powder
Here are just a few ideas for using your Raw Cacao Powder. You can…
- Add it to your favorite smoothies (one heaping tablespoon will do) and watch them instantly become Raw Chocolate masterpieces!
- You can blend it with raw coconut oil and agave nectar –for instant raw chocolate syrup! (Then put this on top of raw ice cream or fresh fruit–AMAZING!)
- You can blend it in a food processor with raw nut butters and agave nectar, for the most delicious desert you’ve ever had. (In fact, similar nut butters mixed with roasted cocoa powder are very expensive in health food stores.)
- You can make any cookie, brownie or pie more chocolaty and delicious — just add a tablespoon or more to taste.
- You can blend it with sweet almond milk. This gives you a creamy dark chocolate milk that’s LOADED with antioxidant power and tastes out of this world!
- And so much more!
Check out our special Naked Chocolate web site for some exciting recipe ideas!
Order today and totally transform your diet!
In our book Naked Chocolate we mentioned the amazing story of the Kuna Indians, who live on the San Blas Islands of Panama. These people remained healthy throughout their old age.
When the lifestyles of these people were studied, one thing stuck out. The Kuna living on the islands drank a significant amount of locally grown, minimally processed, high-flavonol cocoa.
The best part: for the first time ever, YOU can do the exact same thing. You get to drink and eat this simple, yet powerful food — very likely the most potent source of health promoting Antioxidants in existence.
Now you can take advantage of this amazing, first-time-ever opportunity. This is so exciting!
"The results of the raw chocolate revolution are more mindblowing than any of us currently know. Seriously, this is the biggest thing to hit the UK’s health industry EVER. Wow. I love the way so many people are all working together and enjoying decadent chocolate parties galore! Er, I mean saving the planet with chocolate"
— Shazzie, author, mother, Visionary In Paradise, ecstatic being, loveworker and cacao god slave.
(Thanks to David "Avocado" Wolfe for the cacao words, Anglicised by Shazzie)
Certificate of analysis
Yearly, we recieve a certificate of analysis from our organic cacao growers. This covers all our cacao products: nibs, powder, beans and butter. It says many things, yet the most interesting part is the microbiological analysis. This is the bit that shows to us our chocolate products are safe for human consumption without being cooked. Staphylococus aureus, pseudomonas, aeruginoses, escherichila coli and salmonella are all tested as 100% absent from all our raw chocolate products.