Efalex Efalex Liquid Lemon & Lime 150ml
Efamol Brain – Efalex Brain Formula is a unique blend of fish and evening primrose oils which contain LCPs (Long Chain Polyunsaturates) including DHA and EPA ( omega-3 fatty acids and GLA and AA(omega-6 fatty acids). It is excellent source of omega-3 nutrients, particularly DHA which contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision.
Efamol Efalex Liquid – Lemon & Lime Flavour: A unique DHA-rich combination of fish oil and evening primrose oil providing the important nutrients DHA, AA and GLA, which play a vital role in eye and brain function, both in the early years of our development and throughout our adult lives.
Efalex is specially formulated to:
– Support all aspects of brain and eye function
– Supplement the intake of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) needed for healthy brain and visual development, including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination
– Supply DHA and AA – important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye
– Provide EPA & GLA – needed in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Helps support all aspects of brain and eye function:
Scientific studies have indicated that three fatty acids found in Efalex – arachidonic acid (AA), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – play an important role in the development and function of our eyes and brains. A healthy supply of these good fats can help with learning ability, concentration and co-ordination and may assist in conditions such as night blindness.
INGREDIENTS FOR Efamol Efalex Liquid – Lemon & Lime Flavour:
Nutrition Information Per 5ml of Efamol Efalex Liquid – Lemon & Lime Flavour contains:
– Vitamin E 10mg 100% 10mg
– Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 140mg
– Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 32mg
– Arachidonic Acid (AA) 11mg
– Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 24mg
– Sunflower oil, DHA-rich Fish Oil, Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil,,lemon oil, vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), lime flavour, thyme oil
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF Efamol Efalex Liquid – Lemon & Lime Flavour:
– Adults: Four times 5ml teaspoon of liquid every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body’s stores of essential fatty acids, then two times 5ml teaspoon of liquid daily thereafter.
– Children 2- 5 years: