Equi-Med Ultra Garlic
A supplemental powder to help improve cardiovascular fitness & boost the immune system.
An amazing Allicin powder to add to horse feed to help protect from a variety of conditions. Only 6g per day can help to maintain the immune system, optimising your animals natural ability to produce killer cells’ to help prevent infection.
What is Allicin?
Allicin is nature’s active ingredient obtained from crushing garlic bulbs in a patented process that is only available from Equi-Med.
It is not simple garlic powder but the active part of the garlic, which is chemically produced by the bulb to protect itself from germs/contamination.
Allicin itself is not stable & in nature evaporates in the bulb in seconds. Equi-Med Ultra Garlic powder is the first equine powder to contain pure Allicin. This unique process makes Ultra Garlic superior to any other garlic product on the market.
Allicin has been proven to be anti-microbial, anti-fungal & anti-viral, making it excellent for killing all types of bacterial germs.
There are no side effects with Allicin.
What has Allicin Powder been used for?
- Bronchial problems
- Improving the immune system by boosting an animals ability to produce killer cells’ to protect from infection
- Improving cardiovascular system by making blood healthier & less likely to clot
- Antioxidant properties
- Protection from infection from cuts, bruises, bites or stings
- Protection from infection from other horses
- Protection from parasites, providing prebiotic in the gut
- Helping with minor skin problems, wounds & abrasions
- Protection from insects
Horses wanting internal protection from a variety of bacterial conditions.
1 daily 6gm scoop provides:-
Ingredients: (greatest first)
Allisure’s Allicin Powder, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum. Fibre 66.3%, Ash 2.8%, Protein 1.13%
This 1 tub is equivalent to 40 tubs of 2kg regular garlic powder!
500g = 3 months supply