Gloves In A Bottle 240ml
Already well established in America, a new hand protection shielding lotion that bonds with the outer layers of the skin, is now available in the UK.
New Gloves in a Bottle is a non greasy, non-sticky, hypoallergenic and completely safe dry skin, eczema and dermatitis hand protection shielding lotion that is an ideal skin safeguard for applications that include all work in harsh weather conditions, household work, DIY, hospital duties, sport, gardening, construction and engineering work.
Artificial lotions only attempt to replace natural oils with artificial moisture, but they come off every time you wash. One application of Gloves in a Bottle does not wash off and works like an invisible pair of gloves preventing dirt and grime from penetrating the skin and causing dry skin, eczema and dermatitis skin conditions from flaring up. These ‘Invisible Gloves’ keep moisture-robbing irritants out while retaining your skins natural oils.
Gloves in a Bottle rapidly absorbs into and bonds with the outer layer of skin providing a protective glove like coating, that comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells after at least 4 hours. It is an ideal moisturiser for dry, extremely dry and cracked skin (dry skin, eczema and dermatitis skin conditions) by allowing skin to breath and retain its natural moisture and oils.
Gloves In A Bottle Shielding Lotion Features & Benefits?
Shielding lotion is the perfect skin care lotion to use in harsh weather conditions for skin protection, whilst undertaking household work, do-it-yourself tasks, for healthcare, sporting activities, gardening work, construction work as well as a wide variety of other tasks.
Easy-to-use shielding lotion: –
- non greasy and non-sticky,
- fragrance and colorant free,
- hypoallergenic, non-toxic, completely safe,
- rapidly absorbs, is undetectable once dry,
- fits all skin types,
- doesn’t come off easily when you wash or touch something,
- wears off naturally with exfoliating skin cells,
- small amount lasts for hours
- Does Gloves In A Bottle come off on my clothes or food?
No, Gloves In A Bottle binds with the outer layer of skin cells and becomes part of the outer layer of skin itself. Once absorbed, it comes off naturally as dead skin cells get sloughed off. Dead skin cells are constantly exfoliating on a microscopic level; Gloves In A Bottle does not interfere with this natural process.
- Does Gloves In A Bottle come off if I wash my hands?No. Gloves In A Bottle is bonded with the outer layer of skin, so it comes off naturally with the exfoliation process. In fact, Gloves in a Bottle was made to protect against the drying effects of repeated hand washings or high exposure to water and detergents. Doctors, dentists, nurses and other people who need to wash their hands a lot are protected.
- How often do I apply Gloves In A Bottle?Gloves In A Bottle lasts for up to 4 hours or more. After about 4 hours enough skin cells have sloughed off to cause the barrier to break down; for continued protection just reapply. Wash and dry your hands before re-applying.
- Does my skin breathe and perspire with Gloves In A Bottle?Yes. Gloves In A Bottle has the unique quality allowing the skin to breathe and perspire naturally, while reducing moisture loss.
- Can I use Gloves In A Bottle to protect against very harmful chemicals?If the manufacturer’s label on a product states that glove use is required, then you must utilize proper safety protection procedures.
- Does Gloves In A Bottle contain anti-bacterial agents?No. Gloves In A Bottle is formulated to protect the skin from irritants. Anti-bacterial agents can be irritating to some people with sensitive skin. Health Care professionals are required to scrub with anti-bacterial soaps, so Gloves In A Bottle can protect against the irritating or drying effects of these soaps.
- I have to wear heavy gloves in my work, and my hands get dry from wearing gloves. Will Gloves In A Bottle help?Yes. Apply Gloves In A Bottle and let it dry. Gloves In A Bottle will protect your hands from chemically treated or fibrous gloves and moisture irritation.
- Can I apply Gloves In A Bottle to my face or other parts of my skin?Yes. Avoid contact with the eyes, same as you would with any other lotion or cosmetic.
- Is Gloves In A Bottle safe if I put my hands in my mouth?Yes. Gloves In A Bottle is non-toxic, and completely safe if ingested in the microscopically small amounts that may come off the hands before drying into the outer layer of skin. p.2: “Ingestion is not toxic; if large quantity is ingested may cause diarrhea.”
- Does Gloves In A Bottle contain a sun block?No, Gloves In A Bottle does not protect against radiation or cuts.
- I’m allergic to lanolin, fragrances, dyes and other ingredients put in lotions. Is Gloves In A Bottle safe for me?Gloves In A Bottle contains no known irritating substances, including fragrances, since its purpose is to protect against irritation. Gloves In A Bottle was formulated to be completely hypoallergenic and non-toxic
Ingredients: Purified water, Dimethicone, Stearic acid, Glycerin (vegetable), Cetyl alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearyl alcohol, Triethanolomine, Xanthan gum, Hypromellose, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol,