Detox Your World Maca, certified organic, powdered, raw 1 kg
Maca is to be used in super-smoothies,hot drinks,on muesli or in energy balls and outrageous desserts. High in vitamin B12 and with a reputation for increasing libido,improving concentration and alleviating hormonal problems,Maca is truly a superfood of the highest order
Improves Stamina,Vitality and Endurance
Enhances Libido,Sexual function and Fertility
Regulates Menstruation,Eases period pains
Alleviates Menopausal Symptoms
What is maca?
Maca is a root from Peru. It looks like a little turnip or radish. Its Latin name is Lepidium Peruvianum Chacon, but you don’t have to remember that! It’s also known as Peruvian ginseng, Brazilian ginseng or Amazon ginseng, but isn’t related to ginseng at all.
Our Maca comes dried and ground into a powder, is certified organic and is not cooked. It is non-toxic and contains no dangerous side-effects or withdrawal symptoms.
What’s so special about maca?
It is so full of wonderful nutrition, that once you start eating it, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner! Maca contains high amounts of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and all the essential amino acids. In fact, it has about 10% bioavailable calcium and about 12-14% bioavailable protein. It contains nearly 60 phytochemicals. It’s an adaptogen so it "adapts" to your body’s metabolism, working with your body on to repairs. This little unsuspecting root can help you achieve your optimal level of health and energy.
Natural physicians and healers such as Dr Gabriel Cousens MD use and recommend Maca to their clients
Why should I use it?
Since before the ancient Incans, maca has always been used in Peru. These days, many millions of people throughout the world are starting to hear about its properties. It’s helping people with male impotence, menopause, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, menstrual difficulties, and much more.
Shazzie uses it personally for its apparent muscle-building capabilities, and to steady her hormones. She does warn clients of its potent aphrodisiac effects — not everyone wants that to happen to them!
- Athletes use maca to boost energy, stamina and performance, instead of resorting to dangerous steroids.
- Men use maca to increase erectile tissue response — it’s even being called Nature’s Viagra by many!
- You can use maca to elevate your mood and improve mental ability and concentration
- Beautify yourself naturally with maca! It increases blood circulation in your skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
- The natural sterols in Maca help build muscle especially when you exercise.
- Maca makes you feel well nourished.
- Maca can lift you out of depression.
- Maca enlivens sexual function in both genders.
- Maca can help regulate women‘s hormonal irregularities.
- Maca will help you overcome fatigue
- Maca will help stimulate your immune system.