Original (Rene M Caisse) Essiac Tea from Resperin Canada
ESSIAC is one of those natural herbal formulas, from Rene Caisse, a Canadian nurse who dedicated her life to people in pain and suffering. ESSIAC has the botanicals and benefits that this unique herbal formula offers. Only ESSIAC contains the original herbal formula by Rene Caisse proven to be effective.
ESSIAC is a herbal formula used since 1922 by Canadian nurse Rene Caisse in helping people with serious illness. The original formula was passed on to her by an Ojibwa medicine man.
The active botanicals in ESSIAC have been used independently in naturopathic medicine for hundreds of years to help cleanse the blood and nourish individual cells, enhancing their strength and integrity.The herbs in this formulation have helped to restore health to thousands of people worldwide with no adverse side effects. They have been proven to be perfectly safe and effective to take in conjunction with, and to supplement, other therapies or medications.
The One True Formula
The original formula is proprietary, so be sure to look for this product by its exact name. It is made from 100% pure premium organic herbs, is herbcide, pesticide- free and is micro biologically assayed. Only specific plant species are utilized and harvested at peak time in order to enhance their potency.
The herbal ingredients in ESSIAC are blended in exact ratios for maximum synergistic effect, according to Rene Caisse’s original herbal formula. Four main herbs: Burdock root, Sheep Sorrel, Slippery Elm and Indian Rhubarb root are produced in powder form for maximum potency and effectiveness. ESSIAC can be taken hot with honey, or at room temperature. In proper amounts, these herbs seem to have the ability to stimulate the entire body. The infusion can leave a person feeling renewed, energized and refreshed.
- Make up to 72 fl oz / 2 litres of Essiac and take as above (10-20mls).
- Drink Essiac as suggested by your Healthcare Practitioner, Pharmacy or Health Nutrition Centre.
- Avoid exhaustion, stress and fatigue.
- Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga, or tai chi.
- Add to your daily nutrition plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and a variety of grains. These will add essential nutrients to your body, which are important for growth, repair and daily well being.
- Have your essential trace minerals tested by your healthcare professional. These are vital to maintaining a balanced and healthy immune system.
- Drink 6 glasses of bottled, spring or filtered water daily to help purge toxins and waste from the body.
- Sleep a minimum of 6 hours daily.
- Eliminate hydrogenated fats, processed foods, food additives, preservatives, artificial colour and flavour.
- Walk, swim or cycle a minimum of 15 minutes each day.
- Take a multi-vitamin and multi-mineral supplement daily.
Size 42 g