Panax Ginseng Korean (Panax Ginseng)
Pure powdered root.
30 x 500mg in vegetable capsules.
One of the most treasured herbs and valued for thousands of years for the special benefits that has made it so well established in natural healthcare.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Native to north east China and Russia and North Korea. Extremely rare in the wild. Root of wild and cultivated plants are very different in quality. The plant takes 4 years to mature; cultivation requires great skill. Cultivated in Korea since 1300.
Steroidal saponins – ginsenosides 0.7-3% – at least 25 have been identified; acetylenic compounds; panaxans; sesquiterpenes
Side effects such as high blood pressure and sleeplessness are associated only with an excessive intake. Avoid caffeine and caffeine drinks while taking Ginseng. For the young and healthy, take for no more than 6 weeks at a time. Contraindicated during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding, during acute illness and in high blood pressure.
PARTS USED: Root
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans