Pukka Herbs Organic Aloe Vera Juice 500ml
Our Aloe Vera juice is made from 100% organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis (Miller) and certified by the Soil Association with the least amount of processing possible
– We use only the inner leaf gel, not the outer rind, as this is the active component. We do not use whole leaf as the outer rind contains harsh laxatives that need to go through a number of filtration processes to remove it (along with other essential nutrients)
– Using the inner gel means all of the beneficial fibre is retained with no bitterness in the final juice
– Our Aloe Vera juice contains 1030mg/litre of mucopolysaccharides; these are one of the primary 200 healing components of Aloe Vera and are considered to be one of the main healing active ingredients
– Our Aloe Vera has a total of over 5000mg/litre of Aloe Vera solids. Aloe Vera solids are the total active compounds in the inner gel
– We have a strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum potency and quality
– We do not use synthetic preservaties such as allergenic potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or ascorbic acid as many other Aloe Vera juices may do. Our pure juice is preserved in just 0.1% of citric acid made from tapioca.
Dosage: Adults – 1-2 tablespoons (25 to 50ml) every morning on an empty stomach. Repeat during the day as required. Children (2-12 years old) – 1 tablespoon (25ml) twice a day. Use long-term 1-12 months.
Don’t use: In pregnancy
Pure organic cold pressed Aloe Vera juice
Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis (Miller) 99.9%
Citric Acid from natural sources 0.1%