Turmeric Rhizome BP (Curcuma longa L.)
Pure powdered rhizome – 450mg
Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L.)
Pure powdered fruit and pericarp – 90mg
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Often referred to as “CURCUMIN” and a member of the Ginger family of herbs.
Lots of publicity around the numerous clinical work going on with this much valued herb.
The recommended dose of Runo Turmeric+ is one 540mg capsules three times a day. It can be taken with water, a little warm milk or yogurt (almond milk is a suitable alternative for for vegans or vegetarians). The addition of black pepper (piperine) further enhances the absorption of curcurmin to provide improved beneficial effects.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
The Turmeric plant (member of the Ginger family) is yellow coloured and is grown and collected in the Indian sub-continent and other parts of the tropics.
None at correct dose. No interactions reported.
PARTS USED: Rhizome (root like stem) and powdered fruit and pericarp.
Major constituents – curcuminoids, dicinnamoylmethane derivatives (curcumin) volatile oil, sequiterpenes, zingiberene, curcumol and turmerone. Vitamin and mineral in minute amounts.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity