Brendan Brazier Book Thrive
In his bestselling 112 page book, professional vegan athlete Brendan Brazier shows you how his favourite plant-based whole foods can help reduce nutritional stress and promote optimal health. His extensive knowledge of plant-based nutrition and his "stress reduction nutritional programme" have taken his athletic performance to a new level and helped to consistently place him near the top at international Ironman triathlon events. In a clear and concise manner Brendan explains:
- Why some foods directly create nutritional stress whereas others can help reduce it.
- Which foods naturally reduce inflammation, speed recovery from exercise and promote the regeneration process.
- How to decrease biological age through exercise and proper nutrition.
This groundbreaking book also includes a simple nutritional plan, including 15 unique, nutritionally balanced, delicious whole food recipes, all gluten free. Readers that have followed the plan completely have experienced:
- Increased energy and vitality without stimulants.
- Reduced visible signs of ageing and a lower biological age.
- Increased muscle tissue and reduced body fat.
- Better sleep quality and faster recovery from exercise.
- Improved productivity and enhanced mood.
- Elimination of junk food cravings and hunger.
- Stronger immune system function.
The Thrive Diet is a long-term eating plan that will help you achieve optimal health through stress-busting plant-based whole foods. It’s an easy-to-follow diet that will help you understand why some foods create nutritional stress and how other foods can help eliminate it, giving you a lean body, sharp mind and everlasting energy.
Fully researched and developed by Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete, The Thrive Diet features:
- The best whole foods
- Over 100 easy-to-make recipes with raw food options that are all wheat-, gluten-, soy-, corn-, refined sugar- and dairy free, including exercise-specific recipes for pre-workout snacks, energy gels, sports drinks and recovery foods.
- An easy-to-follow exercise plan that compliments The Thrive Diet