For many people, the stresses of modern living and the quality of food that is avaliable subjects our body’s to a lack of an optimum health potential. This may be caused by a toxic bowel, depressed immune system, lack of vital nutrition and endless infections or all these factors. Toxic waste matter within the body and the poisonous substances assotiated with it are a major causative factor in ill health.
Colon cleansing is a complimentary therapy, used for thousands of years to clean the digestive system of unwanted, toxic waste.
Normal bowel movements should take place 2-3 time daily. Many people are happy if they have daily bowel movement. However, the reality is that many do not. In this scenario the waste matter from many meals stagnate & putrefy in the gut, with undesirable consequences.
A Sanda Wellbeing colon cleanse will help to rid the body of toxic waste thereby increasing the functionality of all other systems. The cleanse supports the whole process with targeted supplementation.
The Body Rebalance & Cleanse Program helps to ensure gentle detox of the body and mind.
During the cleanses at our retreat centre many customers have claimed:
• Increased Energy
• Clearer skin
• Flatter Tummy
• Better working digestive system
Now you can do this cleansed in the comfort of your own home without the need to spend hundreds or thousands of pounds on a wellbeing retreat.
The program has in-depth instructions and a booklet describing how to use the following nutritional supplements and equipment to aid your cleanse:
1. 28 – Page booklet and guide for your cleansing and rebalancing program.
2. Remove Formula – with Cloves, Dandelion, Rosemary leaf, Psyllium Husk, and Seagreens ® Ascophyllum – to help remove unwanted toxic waste.
3. Replenish – Vitamin A, B1, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, Gluconate, Selenium, Zinc, Iron, and Spirulina – helps replenish vital vitamin and mineral stores within your body.
4. Rebuild – with Kelp, Spirulina Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifido Bacterium 3 Strain – helps replace important good bacteria, protein and minerals.
5. Support and Assist – Vitamin A, B1, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, C and minerals – helps improve vital metabolic processes.
6. Skin Exfoliation Brush– For removing dead skin and lymphatic stimulation to further aid the detoxification process. *2
7. Enema kit included for optional use.
8. FREE ONLINE SUPPORT BY OUR 20 YEAR EXPERIENCED NATUROPATH INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM!
The program is an established method utilised at our highly acclaimed wellbeing centre The Beach House Goa [www.thebeachhousegoa.com].
Our Naturopath, Christopher Pick ND and formulator of The Total Body Rebalance & Cleanse Program has drawn from his 20 years clinical experience to develop this home cleanse solution.
Evidence from clinical trials showed 46% of patients showed signs of toxic bowels* in a test of over 800 patients by Christopher Pick ND, an authoritative voice in wellbeing and a Naturopath with over 20 years clinical experience.
Chris is on hand to support your program in the comfort of your own home and attend to your wellbeing needs.
The importance of optimum health must start with making sure that our eliminatory systems are functioning at optimum levels. If the colon (the gateway) is not clear then all the other detoxification systems will back up behind it. This will create a situation that is termed autointoxication – eventually everyone of the billions of cells that makes up ‘us’ begins to slowly drown in a sea of toxins. The genetically weakest part of our systems’ will initially fail, followed by cascade of ‘crashes’ of one or more systems.
Extra to these benefits the exfoliation and cleanse can help you have clearer skin; the program can give you a flatter tummy and improved eliminatory system for holistic health.
*: Christopher Pick’s landmark research was published in The Journal of Complementary & Alternative Medicine in April 2002. This research was conducted on 825 individual nutritional urine samples to identify levels of toxicity and nutritional deficiencies. This research was highly acclaimed by many within the industry and has often been referred to in other professional journals.